Terms & Conditions
• Legal agreement: You agree to be legally bound by the Website terms and conditions of use by visiting and using the Site. You may not use the Site and must immediately stop doing so if you do not agree to the Website’s terms and conditions of use.
• Product and Platform terms: Separate terms and conditions apply to the products that we sell and if you use our products those terms and conditions will apply to you as available on this website. We will also make them available to you when you purchase products from us.
USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE SITE
• Information on the Site: The information held on this Site is for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not transmit, modify, copy or make commercial use of the Site or any part of it without our prior written permission.
• While we try to ensure that access to the Site is always available, we may change, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of it, without notice.
• Taking away access: We may take away your rights to use the Site or the content for any reason, without notifying you.
• If you breach the Terms and Conditions of Use or infringe any other person’s rights (including copyright), we may cancel your licence, block you from using the Site, claim specific performance or damages against you, and take any other steps the law allows, without affecting our rights.
You are not allowed to:
• introduce any materials that are designed to hamper the operations of the Site or its content;
• damage, disable, overburden, impair, or gain unauthorized access to the content or the Site;
• remove, modify, disable, block, obscure, or otherwise impair any advertising displayed on, or used in connection with the Site;
• use the Site or the content to advertise or promote products or services that we have not expressly approved in writing in advance;
• interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
• attempt to discover or reverse engineer the source code and other materials forming part of the technology used to provide the Site or forming part of the content;
• receive or charge money, favours, or other consideration for allowing any other person to use or access the Site or the content;
• do anything that violates any of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
• do anything illegal, fraudulent, or that violates or infringes any rights, title, or interest (including, any intellectual property rights) in or to this Site or its content;
• deep link (link to any page other than the home page or this Site) or link in any way that could suggest that we endorse or support you or a third party, or that you have any rights in our Site or intellectual property, without our permission;
• remove, disable, bypass or circumvent any protection mechanisms or access control mechanisms on the Site;
• use any technology (including spiders, crawlers, bots, and similar virtual agents) to search or gain any information from this Site, without permission.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
• Ownership: Unless otherwise provided, we are the copyright owners of all matters herein protected by copyright law, proprietors of all trademarks, and own all other intellectual property rights in and to the Site.
• Your rights: Your rights to use the Site and its content are limited to those that we give to you in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
• No license for use: We do not grant you any license or right to use any of our trademarks or other intellectual property on this Site by your use of or access to the Site.
• Restrictions: Except as expressly permitted under the agreement, the website and its content may not be :
• modified or used to make derivative works;
• rented, leased, loaned, sold, or assigned;
• reverse engineered or copied; or
• reproduce or distributed.
• Proprietary notices: You may not remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices from the content.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND MATERIAL
• No endorsement: Where we provide hypertext links to third-party internet websites, these are not an endorsement by us of any products or services on such websites and we have not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such websites. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content, use, or availability of such websites.
• Third party material: The Site may also contain material provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of such material.
• No linking without consent: You are not permitted to link any other website to this Site without obtaining our prior written consent.
SHARING CONTENT AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
Certain pages of the Site may allow you to share content via your profile on various social networks and other shared content platforms. When you share content in this way you also become subject to the terms, conditions, and policies of those third parties.
We may monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic into and out of our domains for security, ensuring compliance with these Terms and detecting fraud and other crimes.
LIMITS TO OUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Own risk: We provide the website “as is”. We do not give any express or implied warranty or make any other promise about this Site.
• Do not rely on the Site Content: Although we have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information provided on this Site is accurate, we give no warranties about the accuracy, timelines, or completeness of any information.
• No responsibility: We accept no liability related to your use or inability to use the Site, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus, or system failure, or in connection with the access of, use of, the performance of, browsing in or linking to other websites from this Site.
• You indemnify (or promise to protect) us against any claim, demand, loss, damage, cost, or liability (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to your use of this Site.
• Indirect damages: We will never be responsible for any indirect or consequential damages or losses, even if we should have foreseen them. These may include any loss or profit, loss of goodwill, loss of use, or damages related to lost or damaged data.
South African law governs these Website Terms and Conditions of use and you agree hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court, Cape Town, Western Cape Division to determine any matter or dispute in connection with or arising out of this Site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are harmless text files that web servers can store on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website. They allow the server to recognize you when you revisit. These files hold small amounts of data and allow the server to recognize you when you revisit a website.
• Gather customer journey information on our public site only.
• Temporarily store input information in our calculators, tools, illustrations, and demonstrations.
• Store details for marketing to you, and product preferences to improve our targeting and enhance your journey through our site.
• Evaluate our sites’ advertising and promotional effectiveness (we own the anonymous data collected and don’t share it with anyone).
What cookies do we use?
We use both:
• Session cookies – a session cookie (also called a transient cookie) is temporary and will be erased once you close your browser (session cookies will not gather information from your computer, but they will recognize you and you navigate between pages during your session and will help maintain security during your visit); and
• Persistent cookies – Persistent cookies are permanent cookies that have set expiration dates, they are stored on your device until they expire or are deleted and they will collect information such as your login details or user preferences when you visit certain websites.
Cookies can also be either :
• First-party cookies – a first-party cookie is owned and created by the Site you are visiting and stores a small amount of text on your computer (first-party cookies are usually allowed by most web browsers, but if you should choose to disable these types of cookies, the Site you are visiting will not be able to track your activity during the navigation), or
• Third-party cookies – third-party cookies are created and owned by a website other than the one you are currently visiting, these cookies will usually be from a company providing a service to the owners of the website you are visiting, and these types of cookies typically store tracking information and personal preferences.
We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our Site. Please consult the privacy policies of third parties, such as Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, to learn more about how they use information that they may collect via our Site.
Changing your cookies settings
To enable or disable cookies, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility). Alternatively, an external resource is available at All about cookies providing specific information about cookies and how to manage them.